- Be part of a fast-paced development team that is responsible for designing and coding the features for a communications/Telecom Mobile App delivery team
- Responsible for participating in the full lifecycle the mobile application development, including working with other teams (internal and 3rd party) to understand technologies and requirements, developing and implementing the user experience and helping to push the boundary of what our products can do.
- Utilize software development tools and Instruments to develop, test, debug, and deploy quality software
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques including root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, and offer suggestions to improve processes
- Ensure quality of produced code by thorough unit testing
- Developing performance testing matrix and making sure application development meets performance standards
- Participate and lead knowledge transfer sessions, capacity analysis, performance trends and establish proper monitoring and hand off to support team
- Work with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions
- Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores, infrastructure issues)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing native mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, and other similar programs.
- Strong understanding of iOS software development lifecycle.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using SWIFT and/or Objective-C technologies.
- Experience with XCTest for Unit testing.
- At least one app in App store and experience with publishing apps.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Amenable to work in a night shift schedule.
Work Schedule: Night Shift – 7PM to 4AM
Work Setup: Temporary WFH / Hybrid