- As Sales Supervisor, you will lead, manage, and coach Retail Salesmen in your assigned territory to achieve business objectives.
- Supervises Retail Salesmen (Van Salesmen/VSM) in managing their territories in terms of volume achievement, accounts receivable management, price management, coverage strategy, distribution and visibility of portfolio, and monitoring VSM's accountabilities i.e., sales, stock inventory reconciliation, daily collection and remittances, collection/status of outstanding AR, revolving fund, and fleet maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- College graduate of any 4 years course
- Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge in negotiation and consultative selling.
- At least 5 years of experience in direct people management
- You have good driving skills in Manual Transmission and have a valid driver’s license for at least one year.
- Field sales exposure
- General Trade experience
- Has a background or knowledge in the FMCG industry
Work Schedule: Monday to Saturday - No fixed schedule but can start as early as 4:30am
Work Setup: Field work