- Support organizational initiatives and roll-out of talent development programs, for example, Performance, Career, and Leadership Development.
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop easy-to-understand instructional/course content for regionally identified programs.
- Able to facilitate an engaging and effective virtual and in-person classroom learning experience.
- Manage the Talent Development team inbox addressing TD concerns raised by employees and recommend responses to frequently asked.
- Analyze and interpret data from formal needs assessments and multiple sources, including but not limited to personal observations, requests from managers, and focus groups.
- Ability to independently establish strong working relationships and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Consistently look for and recommend ways to improve efficiencies on regional Talent Development procedures and processes that are aligned globally.
- Work with the Talent Development Partner on global TD projects requiring localization.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or any related filed
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in designing, deploying, and analyzing needs assessments across multiple disciplines.
- Familiarity with talent and organizational development tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of adult learning, leadership development methodologies.
- High level of creativity and ability to execute concepts and frameworks.
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Detail and accuracy focus coupled with the ability to see the big picture.
- High judgment and comfort working with confidential or highly sensitive data.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Work Setup: Hybrid work arrangement