- Maintains robot's performance and lifecycle by performing monitoring and analysis, and troubleshooting robot’s problems.
- Secures RPA by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
- Performs ongoing monitoring, testing, and refinement of RPA solutions using prescribed RPA technologies.
- Analyzes the feasibility of existing processes suitable for automation.
- Handles exceptions and provides first level support.
- Maintains RPA documentation, exception lists, and procedures.
- Reports RPA solution performance to project sponsors and other key stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively with other Software Developers and Managers.
- Participates in code/solution reviews, meetings or workshops to understand the requirements and to develop automation solutions.
- Contributes to internal and global project efforts including environment upgrades, migrations, data gathering, and analysis, communicating and enabling RPA features, and releasing new automation.
- Ensures compliance to company rules and regulations, which shall include but not limited to the Employee Code of Discipline, the policies on Quality Management System (QMS), Information Security Management System (ISMS), Environment Health & Safety (EHS), and Environmental Management System (EMS); Data Privacy Act (DPA), and other duties and responsibilities prescribed for all ADEC employees.
- Ensures compliance of all Non-Conformity Corrective Action Preventive Action Concessions (NCAPACs) and all other audit findings within the prescribed period.
- Reports security incidents and/or any identified security weaknesses.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of BS/BA in any Technology courses (Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- Development experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Robotics Process Automation using Robotic technologies, particularly with Power Automate
- Advanced knowledge of industry leading RPA tools (esp. Power Automate) and solutions
- Ability to improvise configuration/coding to new situations, new integrations and/or new products/interfaces within RPA software / tool
- Strong understanding of process design documents and technical design documents on automation space
- Working knowledge and experience in any programming language
- Working knowledge in HTML and database/SQL concepts
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to listen and analyze client processes, needs, and requirements
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills; demonstrated experience in developing effective business solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Work Schedule: Day Shift
Work Setup: Work from Home
Work Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa