- Design and execute effective test plans to ensure consistent high-quality product delivery
- Develop automation framework and maintenance of test automation suite
- Work closely with Product Management to understand new product requirements.
- Communicate effectively product quality issues, and collaborating with software development to accelerate issue resolution
- Perform ad-hoc testing for quick fixes and priority deployments for both web and mobile applications.
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- 3+ years of QA automation experience
- Experience designing, maintaining and extending automation frameworks for Web and Mobile based application using tools such as Selenium, Protractor, WebdriverIO, etc.
- Worked as a part of an Agile team and participated in stand-ups, refinement, planning and retrospective meetings.
- Hands-on experience in creating test scripts in either Java or Java Script or Ruby (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Distributed version control systems such as GIT
- Experience in developing automation suite for native/hybrid mobile apps using tools such as Appium or native mobile frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Performance testing of APIs using JMeter (Nice to have)
- Hands on experience in working with SQL databases, such as MySQL or others
- Hands on experience in front end and back end application testing
- Strong Knowledge of REST API and experience with REST API automation using tools like Postman, Rest Assured.
- Strong understanding of QA concepts and automation testing best practices.
- Ability to estimate the story points and write well-formed test cases based on acceptance criteria.
- Experience in identifying test data requirements.
- Knowledge of Test Management tool like Test Rail, HP ALM etc.
- Ability to report and track defects in JIRA or similar tool.
- Strong independent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (Regular Shift)
Work Setup: Hybrid