- Be the point person of the company and customer/potential customer that has set of accounts, in charged for all sales related activities.
- Build-on and maintain the good relationship with customers.
- Ensure attainment of set KPI, meeting budget, profitability and revenue targets.
- Coordinate all related issues and resolution plans to concerned person/department and ensure closure of pending items (end to end process).
- Analyze customer's forecast and be inquisitive in order to establish common understanding. Must be able to communicate extensively both internal (company) and external (customer).
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- College graduate preferably BSBA Marketing / Chemical or Industrial Engineering course
- At least 3 years of experience in the manufacturing industry
- Training on The Art of Selling (Selling Development), Leadership Training, QS/FSMS Awareness is a plus
- Willing to work onsite
- Highly experienced in sales forecasting, product development, market development supply planning and customer relationship management.
Work Schedule : Dayshift
Work Set up: Onsite
Work Location: Caloocan