- Have a comprehensive understanding of the project plan including objectives, scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Be able to develop, coordinate, and manage project activities and resources to meet project objectives
- Coordinate with contracting officers and contracting officer’s representatives to direct and monitor contractors’ efforts to ensure compliance with relevant government regulations
- Mitigate risks, maintain quality assurance, and address concerns while overseeing phase, milestone, and final project reviews
- Communicate project status in the format and frequency required
- Knowledge on the Procurement Law and Government Procurement Policies and Methodologies is a huge advantage.
- Experience in interpreting business needs of users and translating them into technical requirements.
- Defines project scope and leads the development, documentation and implementation of IT projects and change initiatives in line with organizational policies and strategies, defining and maintaining realistic project plans and monitoring progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in IT or any related course
- At least three years of experience in Project Management is required.
- Project Management Professional Certification Program
- Strong analytical and product development skills
- Experience in agile methodologies.
- Knowledgeable about both theoretical and practical aspects of project management as well as project management techniques and tools.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in planning and monitoring processes for IT capital projects, involving system development, integration, and implementation.
- Experienced in project planning, risk management, conflict management and people management, having worked with technical teams and driving initiatives/work across multiple areas from solution development perspective.
- Understands application programming, database, and system design especially for software solution delivery.
Work Schedule: Regular Shift – Flexible
Work Setup: On-site
Work Location: Makati City