- Act as a head of the company’s Technical Working Group.
- Supervise the team in-charge of technical compliance.
- Analyze, Compare, and Reconcile technical documents or data sheets and solution stacks.
- Perform tasks that could be assigned from time to time.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the project requirements including its objectives, scope, components, compliance, and deliverables.
- Be able to develop, coordinate, and manage project activities and resources to meet project objectives.
- Coordinate with contracting officers and contracting officer’s representatives to direct and monitor contractors’ efforts to ensure compliance with relevant government regulations.
- Mitigate risks, maintain quality assurance, and address concerns while overseeing document preparations.
- Communicate project status in the format and frequency required.
- Knowledge on the Procurement Law and Government Procurement Policies and Methodologies is a huge advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in IT or any related course
- 3-5 Years of Professional Work Experience
- Basic understanding of ICT concept and components is required.
- Capable of working independently under minimal supervision.
- Keen attention to details.
- Knowledge in RA 9184 and the Government Procurement Process is required.
- Experience on Public Bidding Process is highly preferable but not required.
- At least three to five years of professional experience in IT industry.
- Minimum of at least 1-year supervisory experience is required.
Work Schedule: Regular Shift – Flexible
Work Setup: On-site
Work Location: Makati City