- Develop and implement comprehensive enterprise data strategies, including data modeling, implementation, and data management for enterprise data warehouses, and advanced data analytics systems
- Review program/project designs and assess impact on the data architecture lifecycle being introduced into company landscape.
- Responsible for planning and implementing data management for new data sources, publicly available data, business-to-business partnerships, and advanced data analytics systems all following the comprehensive enterprise data strategy
- Provide data architecture guidance in reviewing & conducting quality assurance on project deliverables on the integration layer. Review API specifications and work closely with the company’s API Governance team in building the open API vision that will support the business directives on Enterprise, Wireless, Home, Partners integration use cases.
- Review and guide project members in documenting “data architecture” designs by delivering “data” EA artefacts stored in a centralized repository tool.
- Familiar with the following framework: Zachmann Framework, TOGAF, Service Oriented Modelling Framework, TMForum Assets (FrameWorx, eTOM, TAM, SID, ODA)
- Ability to reverse engineer existing data flows and source-to-target mappings
- In-depth knowledge of a wide range of established and emerging data technologies
- Have worked with “enterprise architecture tool” such as Sparx EA, Archimate, Hopex Enterprise1, dragon1, Abacus, etc.
- Have done EA modelling such as (i.e. system context diagrams, data modelling, sequence diagram, E2E solution architecture system diagrams,etc.)
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Data Architects should have at least 10-15 years of experience in information technology. Experience as a Database Administrator, Data Manager or Data Scientist is preferred, though experience in development or programming is also valuable.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Experience consuming/exposing data in various ways, including APIs, BI Tools, SQL
- Work experience in Solution Architecture (at least 5-8yrs working experience in a telecom environment as focusing on data architecture, data management & governance.
WORK SCHEDULE: Regular Shift
WORK SETUP: On-site (Makati)