- Provide technical and administrative support to the implementation of M&E activities.
- Provide assistance in the development of quarter progress, and annual progress reports.
- Apply tools, methods, and instruments to monitor and gather data on updating the performance indicators.
- Conduct audits according to the approved performance monitoring framework and work plans of the Social and Community Development Team.
- Maintain the database of key performance indicators according to the approved performance monitoring framework of Social and Community Development Team, and as well as database of beneficiaries.
- Cascade qualitative and quantitative data in the various monitoring and evaluation tools/templates.
- Perform such other duties and tasks as maybe assigned from time to time by his superior and/or the Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Has relevant training on project management, participatory research; and monitoring and evaluation methods and, project proposal development.
- Previous work experience in a similar project or in a non-government organization/s is an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to relate to people from all backgrounds.
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong with regular field work at the project site.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Work Setup: Onsite