- Leads the environmental restoration and rehabilitation of the project.
- Provide technical advice and education/training on biodiversity issues throughout the organization and to the wider community.
- Establish and implement strategies to protect sensitive biodiversity areas.
- Promote and generate public awareness around biodiversity, highlighting the role that society needs to play to ensure the long-term survival of our unique resources.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate and/or advanced degree in Biology, Zoology, Wildlife Studies, Forestry, Conservation and Restoration Ecology and related fields.
- At least 10 year's relevant experience in biodiversity-related impact assessment and mitigation, monitoring and compliance following IFC PS requirements is required
- Hands-on experience with biodiversity offsetting
- Sound knowledge on both local and international biodiversity-related policy and regulatory frameworks for environmental impact assessment and management
- Sound knowledge of conservation practices and principles
- Experience in managing/leading a team
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong with regular field work at the project site
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Work Setup: Onsite