- Support the Head with accurate and concise technical advice pertaining to production maintenance programs, plant history, strategic spare holdings and effective utilization of the production reliability maintenance tools.
- Complete technical reviews of plant equipment and systems ensuring suitability, optimization of performance and maximizing of efficiency.
- Be responsible for effective periodic maintenance plans developed to reduce down time and increase equipment reliability and availability.
- Manage the production maintenance shutdown, start up, and ensuring preparation and planning stages are fully optimized.
- Ensure effective delegation of routine maintenance to the production maintenance supervisor & technicians, workshop employees & supervisors.
- Responsible for the implementation of sound budgetary control and recommends to the Head the annual production maintenance budget in accordance with the production operating plan.
- Evaluate and improve production maintenance processes to optimize productivity and quality.
- Ensure the development and adherence to all production equipment.
- Ensure production equipment and machine stability and efficiency for quality, yield and cost.
- Identify and propose improvements to any equipment or systems, to improve production and operations
- Graduate of BSME, BSChE, BSEE or equivalent is preferred
- Must have Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) License
- With equivalent of seven (7) years relevant superintendent or managerial experience is required
- Experts in reading and writing diagrams and instructions in the plant
- Capable of working with the plant’s contractors and vendors
- Experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques
- Knowledge in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) method
- Knowledge in LOTO and PTW; preparation, issuance and cancellation.