- Analyze financial data.
- Prepare accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Establish and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identify financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Provide recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Provide financial models.
- Make financial forecasts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be knowledgeable and has experience in forecasting, budgeting, revenue projections, financial analysis, taxation, and financial plan.
- Has working knowledge and experience in SAP or CAS.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
WORK SCHEDULE: Day Shift
WORK SET-UP: On-site (Ortigas)