- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports and ensures its accuracy.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles the bank accounts to confirm the accuracy of the balances shown in the Company’s books and bank records.
- Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the general accounting system including upkeep of the general ledger.
- Preparation and filing of quarterly income tax as mandated by BIR.
- Fixed Asset Monitoring.
- Facilitates compliance reporting to Insurance Commission, BIR, SEC etc.
- Directs development of operation plans, programs, and budget of the department.
- Managing company’s relationships with banks/financial institutions, external auditor, and government agencies by preparing financial reports, financial audit analysis and tax returns as required by law.
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of Statement of Business Operations and other reports as needed by the Insurance Commission during the annual filing of statement and renewal of licenses.
- Assists in the preparation of the Company’s budget and directs internal operations to achieved budget results and other financial criteria.
- Oversee collection activity and credit terms of clients.
- Provide supporting documents and accounts schedule during internal and external audits.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit and cost analysis.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional License (Certified Public Accountant/Professional)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Accounting Operations
- Good both in verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent leadership management skills
- Detailed oriented and good organization skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude
- Good moral character and work ethics
Work Schedule: Mon to Fri, Regular Shift
Work Setup: On-site/ Makati City