- Provide support to the project manager for major IT system projects focusing on e-commerce.
- Consults, analyze and recommend improvements to business partners and coordinate with the programming and development teams to design effective functions to increase the productivity of the company's e-commerce sites.
- Consults with managerial and systems analysis personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine the extent of programming and coding required.
- Analyze requests and develop system requirements from workflow charts or diagrams to support business processes.
- Manages system requirements including prioritization and coordination with representatives from other business units.
- Tests computer software, track bugs and coordinates end-user testing.
- Compiles documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Coordinates version control and Release Notice communication with users.
- Provides second-level support to users thru the IT ticketing system.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of any IT or business course
- Experience of at least 5 years of total work experience, and 3 years of relevant work experience as Business Analyst
- Experience expectation highlight: Exposure to business process projects and web design software development lifecycle projects in a multi-national manufacturing company with experience using Oracle SQL
- Willing to work in Malvar, Batangas, Philippines
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
Work Setup: Onsite, with shuttle service provided