- Create or modifies computer programs that are essential to the Business Process.
- Participates in system upgrades and corrects errors to maintain systems after implementation.
- Participates in the testing process through test reviews and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Provide appropriate IT solutions to business problems.
- Consults with the business analysis team and IT management concerning maintenance and function of the business system.
- Write and updates technical documentation.
- Provide first-level support to users through an IT ticketing system.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Technical Skills Required, Experience in HALO/ANALYTICS/SQL/JASPER/JReport
- Graduate of any IT or Engineering 4-year course
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (8 am to 5 pm)
Work Setup: Onsite, with shuttle service provided