- Will present solutions to the client and close the deals
- Be responsible for the development of the account management and sales lead campaigns for the venture’s products.
- Develop phone-based revenue generation by establishing ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers using excellent telephone sales and communications skills.
- Reaching business targets through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, answering incoming calls from prospective clients, and following up on leads
. QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience in Sales (BPO Settings)
- Experience in US Market is desirable
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in using CRM
- Strong project and time management skills
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, mid-shift (flexible)
Work Setup: Work from home but will need to report on-site for meetings if a client will request an in-person meeting in their office (transportation allowance will be provided)