- Perform customer account verification, research, issue resolution and collection activities such as email and outbound call.
- Reach out to the business unit’s sales team and counterparts to resolve customer disputes.
- Monitor and track status of ServiceNow tickets assigned to the team
- Work closely with cash application analyst relative to payment posting based on customer remittance advice in an accurate and timely manner; redirecting incorrect payments as appropriate
- Processing and monitoring customer credit exposure (including coordination with Operating Company to appropriately manage customer relationships),
- Monitoring for overdue accounts, potential collection problems, maintenance and release of credit holds
- Preparation, maintenance, updating, submission and presentation of collection reports and aging of receivables
- Facilitates customer information updates with Master Data Management (MDM)
- Perform payment issue investigation leading towards issue resolution by working closely with Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Shipping groups
- Maintain productivity and meet service level agreements in a complex environment, including working with and referencing data in legacy accounting systems
- Assist with other projects or duties as assigned, including continuous improvement efforts
- Spanish Bilingual
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Accounting Technology, or related field.
- Previous 2 to 3 years’ experience in collection or any other related field.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel experience (SharePoint a plus)
- Previous experience in Oracle system, SAP and other ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
Work Schedule: Night Shift (9:00pm – 6:00pm)
Work Setup: Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days WFH); Cebu City