- Oversee day-to-day building operations to ensure service reliability and work environment standards are achieved, including participating in build-outs, relocations, decommissioning, furniture solutions, and maintenance activities.
- Take ownership of office operations to ensure a first-class office experience, including preparation for new hires, safety and security, food and beverage services, and janitorial services.
- Establish effective processes to monitor, inspect, and maintain all buildings and equipment to ensure efficient operation of utility systems (mechanical, electrical, structural, and plumbing, etc.).
- Deliver innovative workplace hospitality services and operations for the organization.
- Serve as liaison to senior management and regulatory agencies, on all facility matters.
- Support the Site Operations Lead in emergency response and business continuity planning and execution.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, rules, policies, and ordinances.
- Develop strong working relationships with US-based Facilities Management and Environment Health and Safety (EHS) Manager to ensure consistent services and programs.
- Manage collection of key performance indicator metrics and perform analysis to support workplace strategy and practical process improvement.
- Conducting routine, scheduled facility inspections and audits to monitor and detect potential safety, health, and environmental hazards. Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) compliance among employees recommend corrective action or preventative measures where indicated and appropriate.
- Ensure the company remains compliant with regulatory requirements and other safety related regulations for the Philippines as well as insurance carrier requirements (both US and Philippines).
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be an experienced Facilities Management professional with at least 5 years of experience in leading a team, facilities management, construction, and building operations
- You must have knowledge of property and facility management, leases / contract review and construction terms and practices
- You must be have broad purchasing and contracting experience
- You must have a strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at any level and present financial and contract recommendations
- You must have the flexibility to respond and react to any facilities emergency on a 24/7 basis and to work hours to support all operations and shifts
- Certified Safety Officer and/or OSHS certifications are preferred
Work Schedule: Shifting schedule