- Function as support for the change management role on projects
- Ensure all inputs are available and SC is geared up for deployment including new innovations, VIP, product transfers, roll-outs, recipe changes, and line extensions with an agreed time plan.
- Apply extensively the full range of Focused Improvement and Quality and EEM pillar methods and tools to counter losses identified in the areas of Safety, Quality, Cost Deployment, Customer Service, and Logistics.
- Optimize the cost for projects.
- Graduate of any 4 or 2-year course / Vocational or any Technical Course Related to Manufacturing
- At least 2 years of experience in the manufacturing/consumer goods industry
- Has a passion for robotics and automation.
- Has a passion for data and analytics.
Work Schedule: Shifting
Work Setup: On-site