- Be responsible for the in-line production quality and safely handles all electrical & instrumentation jobs.
- Maintain a logbook of all electrical & instrumentation maintenance jobs with daily maintenance and breakdown reports.
- Be responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of the line equipment.
- Maintain a safe working atmosphere for the equipment and co-workers and contributes to hazard reporting process of the factory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
- Must have a license in RME/REE.
- At least 2 years of experience in the manufacturing/consumer goods industry
- Passion for robotics and automation.
- Passion for data and analytics
Work Schedule: Shifting
Work Setup: Onsite, Gen. Trias, Cavite