The Corporate Planning (CorPlan) Division acts as the lead division in driving sales growth and sustaining profitability. It directs and develops systems for strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting. CorPlan also establishes a monitoring system to ensure that key enterprise projects are implemented on time and able to deliver on their sales growth, profitability, and productivity commitment.
The team also creates value-added services to the enterprise by spearheading analysis of business performance and highlighting areas for improvement. Major areas for improvement are identified from an in-depth analysis of sales performance by region, channel, dealer, and product, and the review and optimization of existing workflows to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
1. Assists key business units in the formulation of strategies and programs for the company
2. Oversees the business performance review and planning processes of key business units
3. Reviews and consolidates company-wide annual operating plan
4. Takes the lead in the in-depth analysis of business performance in collaboration with key business units
5. Monitors and drives the completion of key projects and their deliverables
6. Handles research studies and special projects as may be assigned by the Corporate Planning Head or the Management
7. Formulate and cascade policies for key business processes as identified by the Risk and Policy Committee.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering, Business Management, Economics, Accountancy or Statistics. MBA is an advantage
2. With at least 5 years’ work experience doing corporate planning functions such as but not limited to financial and business analysis, strategic planning, market research and feasibility studies.
3. High level of analytical and critical thinking and financial acumen
4. Preferably, with experience in the following:
o In-dept sales, gross profit and OPEX analysis
o Business review, post-program analysis and product performance analysis
o Sales and profitability simulation and scenario analysis
o Strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, Regular working hours
Work Setup: Hybrid (1-day work from home 4 days onsite)