This person will handle the brands under Hair Care or Skin Care (depending on job fit of the candidate) along with its ongoing and future projects. Hair Care and Skin Care shall be split between 2 brand managers to provide better focus in growing the 2 categories
• Manages overall product portfolio of the assigned category which includes profitability, dealer programs (new & existing dealers)
• Spearheads product development of the assigned category
• Develops the brand strategy and competitive advantage, including brand positioning, value proposition, pricing, and synergy with other products in the Category; to support achievement of sales and brand targets.
• Drives the Marketing plan for the brand, including product promotions, branch merchandising, written materials such as the magalogue, other brand marketing materials and content for Branch TV and radio and digital media communications.
• Manages the budget for brand marketing programs such as communications and merchandising materials and product promotions in a cost-effective manner.
• Regularly monitors product trends and competitor actions on analogous products
• Ensures accurate demand and product volume forecast in coordination with Supply Chain, Business Development, and Branch Operations
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Assistant Brand Manager level
• Experienced in new product development, preferably has a strong background in Skin Care or Hair Care category
• Experienced in the market and consumer insights
• Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Good communication skills, good attention to detail, results-oriented, ability to lead self and others, flexible
• Creative, resourceful, persistent, and willing to learn
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, Regular working hours
Work Setup: Hybrid (1-day work from home 4 days onsite)