1. Achieve territory volume objective of total company portfolio (CC and RRP) through proper volume planning to support achievement of sales targets.
2. Maximize sales by ensuring covered POS are buying based on their frequency, with the recommended stock weights for both Core and NPL SKUs.
Distribution & Retail Merchandising
1. Introduce distribution of newly launched/unlisted company brand in
2. Identify POS where competition is over-indexed, and run sell-in program to help distribute our NPLs.
3. Perform OOS corrections at POS, and educate retailer on stock
4. Identify the right POSM brand to install in the POS based on competition's presence and ensure proper maintainance to achieve the perfect store look in the territory
Portfolio, Consumer, & Competition Understanding
1. Understands our current portfolio (CC & RRP), and knows which products to push and prioritize based on the territory dynamics, and POS location profiles.
2. Plans and conducts market intelligence activity to broaden knowledge on competition's products, Trade/ LAS initiatives and insights
3. Analyzes insights to deeply understand the customers (Trade and LAS) through the consumer journey lens, and recommend initiatives to address their painpoints.
Demand Creation for Consumers (through effective LAS/LAU commercial initiatives)
1. Deploys and maintains POS materials at covered outlets based on placement plans, company standards and in adherence to commercial cycle to help build awareness of the brand.
2. Coordinates with Consumer Engagement Team to identify critical areas for promoter deployment, and help improve awareness, and trial of our brands.
3. Create effective LAS/LAU programs based on insights gathered to ensure regular repurchase of our products, eventually resulting to full LAS/LAU conversion.
Retail Engagement & Trade Program Management
1. Select and segment covered POS to identify the right retailers for trade programs.
2. Provides and maintains quality customer service and develops effective relationships at retail in order to position company as preferred
business partner and maintain competitive advantage.
3. Proposes the right trade program activities (analog or digital) based on territory problems/opportunities, and help retailers grow their business and build their loyalty
4. Maximizes Trade and LAS initiatives through our existing digital platform (DTE), involving enrollment, hypercare, and trade program implementation.
5.. Educates retailers on PM brands and regulatory/fiscal environment, including illicit and counterfeit products.
Territory and Route Management
1. Addresses territory business problems and seizes opportunities by
developing a plan which supports the district's business objectives.
2. Designs, proposes and executes approved route plans to optimize
coverage and effectively engage and increase adult smokers' base.
3. Reinforces recommended selling prices by trade education.
4. Builds and leverages business relationship with wholesale team to
ensure portfolio availability in the retail outlets.
*open for 6 months of sales experience
*With driver's license - can drive manual