- Validate and prepare the regular billings to customers taking into consideration customer claims (e.g., force majeure, service interruption) in accordance with sales contracts. Ensure accurate and timely billings to customers for collection efficiency. Prepare correct and timely payment orders to vendors to avoid interest charges and penalties, as applicable.
- Administer and observe compliance with the signed contracts with customers and facilitate fair and mutually satisfactory resolution of contractual issues.
- Develop internal protocols for existing and new contracts in accordance with the contract provisions (e.g., FM, Maintenance Allowance, Security Deposit, Tax Certificates submission, Payment Default).
- Prepare internal reports (e.g., Monthly Sales Report) and supporting documents for external reports (e.g., ER 1-94 electricity sales, Power Generation Compliance Report)
- Manage billing system and utilize it to develop and maintain spreadsheets, perform data analysis, and prepare presentation materials for billing data and key performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year working experience in the related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, Regular working hours
Work Setup: Hybrid