- Lead process discovery work to analyze business processes and assess suitability of RPA and other in-scope technology solutions; recommend approach and strategy based on process analysis; function as project manager to ensure smooth planning, execution, and overall conduct of the automation project.
- Generate technical documentation (Solution Design Document/SDD, Process Definition Document/PDD, etc.) and other project artifacts (process maps, etc.), as maybe required for each project.
- Engage with project and business teams to review and approve the automation solution design.
- Drive engagement with the Architecture Review Board (ARB) and Global Change Acceptance Board (GCAB) to ensure partnership with the company’s IT on all projects and compliance with all IT requirements.
- Develop, test, and deploy automation solutions using vetted in-scope technologies.
- Work with the project and business teams to secure access to relevant systems, test data, and development environments.
- Provide post-implementation support to ensure proper operation of automation solutions.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to further mature the RPA DevOps team’s standards, tools, and best practices.
- Provide coaching/mentoring, training, and some administrative support to junior developers.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 7 years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying RPA solutions (Power Automate or similar)
- At least 3 years of experience in leading software projects throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency with other automation technologies such as scripting languages (e.g., Node.js, PowerShell, Python), programming languages (Java, C++, etc.), or no-code/low-code solutions (Microsoft Power Platform)
- Very good communication skills in English (speaking and writing), and good business writing skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management, and technical documentation (and process mapping) skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other MS Office productivity tools
Work Schedule: Mid shift
Work Setup: Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days WFH)