- Manage key talent processes throughout the year to drive our high-performance culture our organizational talent reviews, mid-year and end of year performance reviews, talent calibrations, and other processes as needed
- Collaborate effectively with talent management team members in the APAC region and globally, when needed.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to identify and act on talent development needs, including development programs, succession planning, training, and other needs as required • Work with external vendors to identify opportunities to use third party training curriculum where appropriate
- Drive decision making on when to create and when to utilize third party training materials, including delivery for topics ranging from topics such as: soft-skills programs including leadership, business finance literacy, sales, service, etc.
- Provide leadership on our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Ensure a data-driven approach to address talent needs through maintaining metrics, evaluation processes, tracking development programs and training measurements and liaise with external providers where applicable.
- Build trust with leaders across the organization to foster and enable leaders to constantly develop their teams through development conversations.
- Lead talent pipeline programs, engaging all levels of employees including new hires, young talents as well as experienced managers.
- Run end-to-end program management of Talent Development programs (before, during, and after events) for the region
- Actively participate in global Talent Management projects, to shape the talent landscape of the company and embrace the future of employee development
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably from MNC of a regional/matrix role
- Solid functional knowledge of effective talent management, learning and development practices and methods
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Business proficiency in English
Work Schedule: Day shift
Work Setup: Onsite