- Engage with key stakeholders to promote awareness on Support Hub’s automation and digital capabilities, including robotic process automation, AI for low-code development, etc. Grow and manage Support Hub’s automation pipeline while ensuring the portfolio of projects is aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the risks associated with the portfolio of projects and ensure that the necessary resources are available to deliver the projects.
- Manage the overall conduct and performance of the Business Automation Solutions team (Support Hub), overseeing the Robotic Process Automation, Data Science, and other digital programs under the Transformation Management Office.
- Manage team personnel, processes, & tools, and drive continuous improvement; manage internal customers, and stakeholders from both the business and the IT function.
- Keep abreast of updated and innovative low-code technologies, and partner with the IT function to assess and adapt new tools and ways of working that supports the organization’s goals and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 5 years of project/program management experience, with at least 3 years in RPA project management.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing software developers/programmers in a multi-national company.
- Strong Continuous Improvement/Lean methodology experience, involving implementation of digital solutions.
- Experience with any Artificial Intelligence area (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing) is a major plus.
- Very good communication skills in English (speaking and writing), and good business writing skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management, and technical documentation (and process mapping) skills
Work Schedule: Mid shift
Work Setup: Onsite