- Lead process discovery work to analyze business processes and assess suitability of RPA and other in-scope technology solutions; recommend automation approach and strategy based on process analysis; function as project manager to ensure smooth planning, execution, and overall conduct of the automation project.
- Lead the scoping, design, creation, testing, and implementation of RPA solution; generate technical documentation (Solution Design Document/SDD, Process Definition Document/PDD, etc.) and other project artifacts, as maybe required for each project; provide post implementation support to deployed automation solutions.
- Engage with project and business teams to review and approve the automation solution design.
- Drive engagement with IT RPA Governance, Architecture Review Board (ARB), Global Change Acceptance Board (GCAB), Global Risk Oversight (GRO), and other relevant company IT functions to ensure partnership and compliance with all policies and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent
- Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer Certification
- Microsoft Power Platform Certification
- Change Management certification is preferred.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing automation solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying RPA solutions using Power Automate
- At least 2 years of experience in supervising software developers/programmers in a multi-national company
- At least 2 years of experience in leading software projects throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Very good communication skills in English (speaking and writing), and good business writing skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management, and technical documentation (and process mapping) skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other MS Office productivity tools
Work Schedule: Mid shift
Work Setup: Onsite