- Develop, maintain, and enhance database ETL programs via Shell Script
- Lead Global Supply Chain database related projects from inception to conclusion.
- Authenticate accuracy and review historical data where applicable. Drive improvement for permanent resolution to improve data integrity issues.
- Lead Global Supply Chain applications functional and integration testing, training, implementation, end user roll-out and maintenance.
- Create/generate reports as requested
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Database Management. Programing via Shell Script a MUST
- At least 1 year experience in any Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau)
Work Schedule: Mid shift
Work Setup: Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days WFH)