- Gather, extract, and analyze key portfolio and project metrics from the Vertiv data ecosystem currently comprised of: Oracle, Smartsheet, Hadoop, Excel. Develop dashboard/reports and identify key metric/KPI trends and help drive corrective actions for any negative trends.
- Administer the Vertiv project management software tool (currently Smartsheet).
- Extract necessary data from Smartsheet, Sharepoint, and in some cases the Hadoop Data Lake or Oracle.
- Generate PowerBI metrics and dashboards to analyze the performance of projects, Lines of Business, and the entire portfolio.
- Understand the Smartsheet NPDI solution and support the Smartsheet administration as necessary.
- Generate, prepare and create reports that effectively communicate trend, patterns and predictions used in Financial Review, Operations and Business review.
- Analyze reports and data from high level information into details and provide suggestions to help the business in corporate strategy and decision making.
- Handle and lead projects or ad hoc requests (reports, analysis, and business tool design).
- Handle and update process documentation that allows team members to understand steps of the process and duplicate or replicate if necessary.
- Design and maintain data systems and databases and includes fixing coding errors and other data related problems.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources then reorganizing data that can be easily read by human or machine.
- Create infographics and data visualization for effective communication and actionable outcomes.
- Work on different phases of data visualization development lifecycle, from gathering requirements and implementation.
- Create Workbooks by Importing data, Defining Relationship, Bar Charts, water fall charts, Funnel Charts, Heat Maps and Geographical Maps.
- Understand Requirement, Analyzing Systems and Source Databases.
- Design, develop and implement Business Intelligence reports.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent
- Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer Certification
- Microsoft Power Platform Certification
- Change Management certification is preferred.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing automation solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying RPA solutions using Power Automate
- At least 2 years of experience in supervising software developers/programmers in a multi-national company
- At least 2 years of experience in leading software projects throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Very good communication skills in English (speaking and writing), and good business writing skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management, and technical documentation (and process mapping) skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other MS Office productivity tools
Work Schedule: Night shift
Work Setup: Hybrid (3x onsite, 2x WFH)