- Serve as research lead for content optimization projects covering both early stage pages like thought leadership content, and late stage like product detail pages
- Drive more relevant organic traffic to the website by optimizing our pages and having audience, persona and buying stage in mind
- Continuously monitor search terms, rankings and analytics to understand performance and implement corrections
- Implement recommendations from SEO tools
- Develop productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with our global Content and Strategy team to ensure SEO tactics are applied in developing content hubs, thought leadership content or early stage content
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Suggest and help execute features that affect SEO, like HREFLang
- Identify, analyze and highlight any technical errors that might prevent pages to be indexed or crawled correctly by search engines. Work closely with IT department to correct any web pages with such errors.
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape and implement best practices
- Work towards achieving monthly and quarterly SEO KPIs while increasing conversions
- Regularly perform keyword research
- Implement our global SEO strategy making sure that different tactics are tailored to regions depending upon language and audience
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent course.
- Certifications for Google Analytics, BrightEdge, and other SEO/web analytics tools are a PLUS.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
- Demonstrable SEO competence and experience is ESSENTIAL
- Must be conversant in information architecture, on-page, and off-page SEO
- Must be knowledgeable on current SEO as part of digital marketing mix
- Must be current on industry trends about social, mobile, CRMs for lead generation, etc.
Work Schedule: Mid shift
Work Setup: Hybrid (3x onsite, 2x WFH)