- Perform thorough analysis of financial data, statements, and reports to identify trends, discrepancies, and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, adhering to relevant accounting standards (e.g., GAAP).
- Stay updated on tax laws, regulations, and filing requirements. Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, businesses, or organizations, minimizing tax liabilities while ensuring compliance with all legal obligations.
- Develop comprehensive financial plans and budgets, forecasting revenue, expenses, and cash flow.
- Utilize advanced accounting software and financial systems to efficiently manage financial data, streamline processes, and generate accurate reports.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field (Master's degree is a plus).
- You must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license holder.
- You must have in-depth knowledge of accounting principles, tax regulations, and financial reporting standards.
- You must have strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- You must be proficient in using accounting software and financial systems.
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must have the ability to work independently and collaboratively, managing multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
- You must have ethical conduct and commitment to maintaining confidentiality and data privacy.
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Onsite