- You will work within the Sales Office to ensure that operational and financial controls are in place and are in accordance with the company’s principles and practices.
- Ensures that operational and financial controls, SOX and Practices & Principles are in place in the Sales Office
- Provides timely and accurate inputs or propose solutions to Head of Sales Finance on ongoing initiatives, SO concerns, and potential areas of improvement in the Sales Area of Responsibility
- Performs audits on financial transactions to ensure compliance thru Trade AR Confirmation and surprise stock count in Panel and Warehouse.
- Provides foresight and protect business from internal and external risks, through predictive analytics and reporting.
- Creates and monitor a system of controls and procedures for the management of the company assets.
- Ensures compliance on regulatory requirements such as LBT, CWT and Business Permit.
- Prepares regular and ad hoc Finance-related reports as required by the business.
- You must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business.
- You must also have at least 3 years of work experience, handling or overseeing an accounting, financial support, or audit function.
- You must also possess effective communication, presentation, training, planning and organizational skills, and controls mindset.
- Full work onsite
- Mondays to Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM Saturday: 8:30AM-12:00PM