- The role is highly involved in planning, reporting and analysis of sales, credit and collections management. Provides support to all transactional and back office sales finance processes and ad-hoc modeling support to various sales initiatives.
- Provides timely, accurate and reliable financial information to Sales Manager, Sales Supervisors and Head of Sales Finance on items related to Sales, Credit and Collections Management.
- Identify and analyze sales trends, financial performance and other sales initiative (Trade programs) to provide inputs required for business decisions and recommendations for improvement, if any.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of reported sales, revenue, inventory movements and remittance before finalization, its supporting documents, and its input in the appropriate sales system.
- Ensure Sales Office transactions are in compliance with financial controls.
- Practices & Principles including Fiscal Compliance Policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Prepare regular and ad hoc Finance-related reports as required by HQ and the business. Ensure that deadlines, target completion and accuracy standards are met
- College/University- Major in Accounting / Business
- Has strong work experience, handling or overseeing an accounting, financial support, or audit function. • Exposure in direct selling /Distribution Company of fast-moving consumer goods is preferred but not required.
- Effective communication skills Strong interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate level Excel and Power point.
- Presentation and training skills planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills Attention to details Time Management.
- Full work onsite
- Monday to Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM, Saturday 8:30AM-12:00PM