The Account Manager (AM) shall serve as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM will maintain a professional working relationship with assigned key client contacts in order to ensure appropriate delivery of service and attainment of objectives. In addition, the AM must build relationships with clients to encourage retention/ addition of business opportunities. This is an individual contributor role and not in leadership capacity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables with clients (i.e., strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Director of Client Services any problems that may arise.
- Oversees administration of each client contract according to the contract terms
- Works closely with the project team to regularly update pertinent client data and maintain a continuous knowledge of set up and updates status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to any start up or database updated project.
- Ensures that all Triage processes and procedures are followed, and quality standards are met.
- Pursues opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the DCR and VP of Sales as needed.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular communication that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Providers clients with an effective understanding of company capabilities and service and communicates all triage offerings to the clients as appropriate.
To be a best fit for this position, you need:
- College graduate of any 4 yr./ 5yr. course
- Two years of operational, or customer service/client relations experience is necessary.
- With strong account management & client relations experience
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- Can interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Self-motivator with leadership qualities.
- Proficiency with e-mail, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point.
- Open to Graveyard Shift schedule
- Candidates must be based in Cebu.
- Open to work Onsite in Cebu Business Park, Ayala, Cebu City