Spearheads consumer ideation, crafting the entry strategy, product development, go-to-market strategy, and integrated marketing plans to ensure new products can generate awareness, conversion, and retention among dealers and end consumers. The role is also tasked with ensuring on-time the launch of new products that deliver against targets and generate profitability.
- Develop brand strategy, roadmap, and craft marketing plans aligned to strategy. Recommends new go-to-market strategies to help create brand demand/credibility and deepen consumer engagement and innovation roadmap.
- Identify best practices, seek out innovative ideas, and use them as a springboard for brand planning.
- Develop, implement, and manage assigned new products, mindful of the timetables, and driven by a deep understanding of consumer needs, company strategic goals, and financial hurdles.
- Analyze market intelligence data as input for brand plans. Identifies and summarizes industry trends and implications for the brand. Analyzes products and competitive brands to recommend how to gain a competitive edge and brand differentiation.
- Ensure and deliver quality initiatives and executions of the assigned new products and do post evaluations to assess performance vs targets and identify key learnings, and corrective actions.
- Integrate marketing plans with budgets to establish sales, market shares, and profitability targets
- Assess and objectively substantiate the value of marketing campaigns, programs, and initiatives to better measure and manage marketing investments and deliver business results.
- College graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related course.
- At least 5 years of related work experience and good fundamentals in end-to-end brand management and new product development.
- Preferably from an FMCG company that has handled similar categories (skincare/beauty/health/food).
- Highly strategic, adept at analyzing market data, spotting trends, and identifying appropriate action plans.
- Experience in Digital marketing and E-commerce.
- Experience in spearheading a new product launch.
Work Schedule: Onsite, Regular Shift
Work Location: Quezon City