With highly organized skill and positive can-do attitude, the Finance Manager is a trusted experienced support professional performing finance and some operations-related tasks. They plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, and organized manner focusing on key priorities. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the brand’s financial requirements. This role will be one of the key people who will have a direct interaction with the brand’s representative.
To be considered for this exciting and dynamic role, you will need experience within general finance processes and excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal teams and external customers. The Finance Manager must be highly adaptable and keen to learn and improve their own performance with a high level of detail.
- Manage financial and administration activities to achieve the financial goals of the brand.
- Design, implement, and monitor financial systems and controls specific to the brand.
- Manage finance relationships and serve as both a player and coach for the Brand Finance team.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management team while recommending further courses of action.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget related to the brand.
- Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
- Work closely with Finance Head, Country Head, and Brand Manager in preparation of business plan and operational budget for the assigned brand.
- Manage the preparation of the brand’s budget.
- Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner, with coordination with the Brand Finance Associate and internal Finance Manager.
- Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues managed by the Brand Finance Associate
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage payroll processing and payroll-related compliance.
- Lead and ensure compliance with the statutory annual audit process and tax reporting.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of brand finances is maintained.
- Supervise the preparation of all monthly and annual financial reports in a timely fashion.
- Correspond with various departments in discussing brand plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- 5-7 years experience in accounting firm or in-house finance role, with operational finance experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience managing finances for multiple departments or brands
- Accountability and adoption of a ‘business-owner’ work mentality
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with diverse people
- Meticulous attention to detail and a proven track record of good financial ‘housekeeping’
- Initiative to problem-solve quickly and with minimal disruption
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Highly process- and solutions-oriented personality.
Work Arrangement: Hybrid, 4x a week onsite, and 1x Work from Home
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:30am.
Work Location: BGC, Taguig.