The role of the Business Development Manager is to develop a strategic priority plan identifying key category/segment opportunities that will be relevant to the company portfolio via industry mapping. Map out customer prospects in alignment with GM and engage to secure the business.
Develop and drive execution of an account plan of the acquired customers.
- Hunt and prospect new customers and drive new business opportunities aligned with company portfolio.Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Fully understand company portfolio and identify value propositions and competitive business model
- Identify business model of trading/import of product portfolio
- Coordinate/execute business model via import with other factories
- Develop/lead presentation to new customer prospect portfolio
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate of Engineering or any course
- You must have 3 years of work experience in B2B sales.
Experience in flexible packaging laminates an advantage
Must be able to drive and willing to travel
Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft office applications
Self-motivated and high energy individual
Selling, Product Presentation,
Dealing with Ambiguity
Drive for Results
Work Setup: Onsite 100%