The Infrastructure Investment Leader will assist in structuring and managing projects across all stages while ensuring alignment with corporate policies and the company's strategic goals.
- Assist in managing projects from inception to operations
- Ensure alignment with corporate policies and the achievement of the company's strategic goals
- Support investment analysis, financial modeling, and project development
- Focus on infrastructure and related investments
- College Graduate, preferably with a degree in Business or Engineering (civil, mechanical, industrial).
- An MBA or CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) qualification is advantageous.
- Three (3) years of experience in investments or project development, with a preference for infrastructure or infrastructure-related projects.
- Knowledge in investment analysis and financial modeling is essential.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday; 8:30am to 5:30pm
Work Setup: Hybrid, based in BGC