This US Payroll Specialist will have direct interaction with Payroll, Human Resources, Operations and Employees. Ensure proper timekeeping for assigned US regions and clients.
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of employee hours daily.
- Input data into select databases such as PeopleSoft or client specific.
- Respond to employee and management inquiries.
- Prepare and submit Payroll Projections, Audit Reports and/or invoices for management and/or clients using various applications (PeopleSoft, ADP Vantage etc.)
- Prepare and submit employee hours for payroll processing.
- Prepare and submit employee payroll adjustments.
- Prepare and submit employee Final Pay in accordance with US state payday laws.
- Conduct New Hire class MyADP registration and direct deposit setup.
- Create and submit manager approved employee salary, bonus and status changes.
- Prepare and submit employee pay adjustments.
- Prepare and submit Final Pays for terminations in accordance with State laws.
- Prepare various cost and forecasting reports.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate of Business, Psychology, or relevant field
- Must have 2 years of US payroll and timekeeping experience.
- Must have experience in using timekeeping tools and software.
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office and other work tools.
- Excellent in oral and written communication in English.
- Availability to train on-site and work night shifts following EST/CST.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
Work Location: Pasig
Work Set-up: Full time ONSITE; Night Shift (8pm-5am)