Supervise the operations of the complete invoice process to ensure payments are recorded and invoiced correctly
based on client requirements. Assist with new client set ups or invoice changes related to existing clients.
- Oversees staff to ensure timely processing of payments are deposited and invoiced accurately.
- Review all client invoice deliverables to ensure accuracy and deadlines are met.
- Review all Invoicing reports for accuracy.
- Handle new client implementations and client changes.
- Respond to audit deliverables and inquiries.
- Document and maintain client requirements.
- Train new staff and cross-train team members across departments.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Accounting or business degree preferred.
- 3 years of accounting supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in supervising invoicing process within a service industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software and other accounting software programs. PeopleSoft Experience a plus.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as a computer, telephone, 10-key calculator, and copier/scanner.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet pressing deadlines.
Work Arrangement: Full Work On Site
Work Location: Pasig City
Work Schedule: Nightshift (US Shift)