Accounts payable clerks work in a shared services payables department wherein clerks receive, process and remit timely payment for vendor and related party invoices.
- Daily processing (accurately and efficiently) of vendor and related party invoices, including G/L coding, data validation and posting to sub-ledger
- Input data into the vendor master files which are validated by AP Analyst or AP Manager
- Ensure clear and updated communications with all departments regarding company policies and procedures regarding AP processing
- Review invoices for proper approvals in accordance with company policy
- Validate and process invoices for accuracy
- apply payments to respective vendor accounts
- Maintain vendor relationships through timely payments and excellent service
- Prepare accounts payable register and transactions detail
- Assist in preparing year-end Form 1099's
- Assist in tracking of sales and use tax, as applicable
- Compile reports to reconcile cash transactions related to organizational expenditures.
- Other duties may be assigned. Management reserves the right to change or modify the functions of this job as required to meet the needs of the organization.
- Be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas of payables processing
- Maintain an above-average level of accuracy
- Possess interpersonal, bookkeeping, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work within accounting spreadsheets
- Maintain organizational confidentiality
- Proficient with basic math skills
Work Arrangement: Full Work On Site
Work Location: Pasig City
Work Schedule: Nightshift (US Shift)