The US HR Administrator sits in a US Shared Services team in the Philippines, and executes transactions including new hire activation in the company’s HRMS system, changes, transfers, updates, terminations, etc. This individual will work effectively to identify process improvements, system enhancements, and streamlined solutions around data management.
- Executes and performs Human Resources administrative and data management tasks.
- Identifies, selects, and works to prioritize workload based on departmental standards, volume, and SLAs set.
- Meets and exceeds regularly SLAs assigned for self and team.
- Executes and performs in a global shared services model to support the US business operation.
- Executes and performs new hire activation, changes, transfers, and terminations in the Company’s HRMS systems of record.
- Works to outline processes related to data management.
- Works with upline and site HR leaders on self-development and individual professional development.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards and mandates.
- Assesses Human Resources Operations practices and business processes, surfacing recommended changes, enhancements, and improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Successful completion of Human Resources best practice trainings highly preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience working in US and Philippines Human Resources as a discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience working in US Human Resources administration and data management.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in Human Resources.
- 5-7 years of experience and expertise in MS Office 365.
- 5-7 years of experience and expertise in HRMS systems and HR data management.
- Experience in the BPO industry highly preferred.
- Proven, demonstrated, excellent customer services skills.
- Proven, demonstrated expertise with data management, mathematics, and formulas.
- Proven, demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop maintain long-term success as a partner in a fast paced, customer focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills including solid verbal and written communications skills
Work set-up: FULL TIME ONSITE (Night shift)