This position will manage and lead individual and multi-disciplined projects while overseeing a team of project managers. You are directly accountable for the team’s ability to meet projected delivery dates and to stay within budget on all projects and solutions.
• Lead and assist in development of projects and programs that will establish quality objectives.
• Manage teams through all phases of cycle development, including analysis, project design and development, testing periods, and final delivery.
• Oversee a department and team of project managers, including budget management, scheduling and risk analysis.
• Interface directly with managers, employees, vendors and others to clearly define project requirements and expectations.
• Create a work plan that includes a schedule, milestones, control and risk factors.
• Identify complex risks, lead reviews, create risk mitigation and implement action plans.
• Manage multiple projects individually and as a team, all simultaneously.
• Protect confidential and sensitive information.
• Enhance company and department reputation by accepting ownership, exploring new possibilities and adding value to the organization.
• Maintain a strong understanding of business strategies, goals and missions.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical area of study.
• 7+ years of project management experience.
• PMP certification (Nice to have)
• 3+ years in a senior management capacity
• Experience in planning projects with large data sets and making decisions for data-driven analytics.
• Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate ideas.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
Work set-up: Full Work From Home
Work Schedule: Nightshift (US Shift)