This position is responsible in planning, managing and directing the overall functions of business development such as ocean freight, airfreight, logistics services to ensure achievement of country’s sales targets and developing strategies to maintain long-term business
• To perform sales calls or visits, promote and sell Schenker services (i.e. ocean freight, airfreight, logistics, etc.) to potential clients and update existing clients on latest developments.
• To evaluate and anticipate customer needs and emphasize on service features based on technical knowledge, quote prices, credit terms, etc.
• To maintain accurate, current and complete customer and sales data and update regularly.
• To participate in development and implement rates and tariffs sold globally, regionally and in-country and ensure that rates quoted and submitted for bidding to clients and/or other affiliates are competitive yet profitable in order to close the sale.
• To maintain and establish business relationship with operations and overseas partners to effectively deliver agreed services with customers and orchestrate region-wide account sales strategy
• To monitors competitors’ activities and pricing structures through periodicals, business updates, and clients’ feedback to protect Schenker’ market share and identify areas where the company can enhance better quality service.
• To prepare and submit accurate and timely reports required by management and customers
• To properly file, update and maintain all company records and document
• To perform other duties as required or directed
▪ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College/ University Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or any related field of study.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is necessary for the position.
• Japanese National is required for the position
• Applicants should possess good English communication skills
• With experience and background in Logistics and Freight Forwarding
• Can start immediately.
• Full-Time positions are available.
• Japanese national should hold Filipino citizenship and relevant residential status
• Excellent Communication Skills both oral and written
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Customer and Service Orientation
Work Location: Sucat, Paranaque
Work Schedule: Onsite / Flexible time especially if with client meetings