As a Business Development Account Officer, your main responsibility will be to identify potential partnerships and cultivate relationships with different schools across the Philippines. Your focus is to drive market expansion in your assigned region while simultaneously ensuring the retention of our valued existing clients. This role is part of our Business Development Department and will report to the Area Manager of your assigned region.
- Execute business development strategies to optimize sales of the company's e-learning products.
- Implement and manage the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Establish connections in the education sector through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with various private and public schools and institutions.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Must have graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in any field; (an MBA is advantageous but not required).
- Must have at least 3 years of sales experience in a Business-to-Business (B2B) environment, preferably in the Publishing, Tech, Pharmaceutical, or FMCG industries;
- Knowledge of the e-learning sector, with a focus on K-12 education institutions, is preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to analyze trends and competitive programs across the education industry.
- Willingness to work and travel in various locations.
- Must be passionate about education.
Locations: Batangas, Iloilo, Quezon City, Rizal, North Cotabato, Cebu
Work schedule: Day shift | Field | Monday to Friday