One of the largest conglomerates of consumer appliances and industrial solutions in the county is looking for a Finance Business Partner
Job Description - Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner is responsible to provide support and carry out planning, forecasting, actualization, reporting, and analysis activities as well as providing accurate and relevant management reports, identifying variances, trends, issues, risks, and opportunities in a timely manner.
The position will measure financial/operational performance against plan, prior year, and prior estimates; work in close coordination and significant interaction with all levels in the organization and serve as the central point of contact of all financial information, and commits to delivering a high-value service ensuring accuracy and completeness of information meeting the set timelines.
Planning, Forecasting & Actualization
· Overall roll-up and consolidation to generate full financials with reporting packages and analysis ensuring alignment with business objectives/directions and understanding of the implications and drivers of changes as well as communication and presentation of results measured against the plan, prior year, and prior estimates.
· Secures, collates, and updates all standard forecast and plan templates with all the information/data related to sales and margin, discount rates, incentives scheme, market fund, dealer’s subsidy, outbound freight, product warranty, warehousing, warehousing commission, other volume-related accounts, assumptions, applicable logic and all other required inputs from different business units.
· Ensures accuracy, completeness, and reasonableness of all plan/forecast requirements to complete the full financial roll-up in a timely manner including documentation and tracking of all changes/revisions, adjustments, exceptions, and business highlights.
· Communicates, coordinates, and incorporates, as necessary and as approved/directed, all necessary information affecting performance metrics ensuring that both expectations are met to obtain objectives within the set deadlines.
· Prepares, generates BU P&L complete with historical, actual, forecast, plan, and latest estimates.
· Identify process improvements and report enhancements to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Translates directions and requirements to desired and presentable reports highlighting key changes.
· Develop effective financial templates applicable to business models and requirements.
· Uploads full financials for annual plan / monthly forecast, plan financials in the system, and full actualization process ensuring data alignment, completeness, and accuracy in a timely manner.
· Provides support and assistance as required to complete the plan/forecast financial package.
Reporting & Analysis
· BU P&L reporting with understanding and awareness of Business Unit end to end operation process.
· Prepares, reviews, and provides analysis including volume, price, and mix impact with roadmap highlighting all factors and issues, interpreting the results, and identifying any risks and opportunities that have a significant impact on the financials.
· Prepares reports and analysis of sales and margins (standard and actual) including profitability and customer profitability to measure performance against targets with emphasis on revenue
· Prepares, reviews, and provides analysis with roadmap highlighting all factors and issues, interpreting results, and identifying any risks and opportunities that have a significant impact on the financials.
· Monitors, updates and analyzes all the assumed rates of all major standard cost components costs through validation and comparison against actual current rates, last year, and plan set-up
· Checks and validates all information including built-in logic, margin analysis and reasonableness of the proposed price increase ensuring all cost increases will be covered.
· Organizes and controls all templates, schedules, reports, packages, presentation materials, references, and other supporting documents for common reference and usage of the team and others with authorized access.
· Monitors, controls, checks and validates all the dashboard reports and all financial related reports distributed to the different business units.
· Assist in PowerPoint presentation materials and assist in the completion of other reporting packages for plan/forecast package, management reports, quarterly updates to organization and board of directors, and other report requirements.
· Reports with understanding and awareness of the end-to-end process of the Business Unit’s growth.
· Ensures all working templates, supporting schedules, and information with links, formulas and logic are intact and saved in the shared folder for common reference, usage and easy update of anyone in the team as each analyst is expected to know and backup other’s function as needed.
· Must be a Certified Public Accountant
· At least 7 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably Assistant Managers / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting/Financial Planning and Analysis
Work Location: Muntinlupa City
Work Set-up: Onsite, Monday to Friday