- You will lead in ensuring the efficient delivery of mobility-related processes of an employee, including compensation and benefits-related administration.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the Mobility Specialist in ensuring the quality of mobility-related transactions.
- You will lead in shaping, documenting, updating, and improving operating procedures related to rewards and mobility.
- You will identify opportunities to improve local mobility and compensation and benefits processes and activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You are a college graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any related field.
- You must have experience working in a multinational company with role mobility of employees for at least 4 years. Having hands-on experience in compensation and benefits and SAP HR is an advantage.
- You must well-versed in the needs of the mobile workforce (e.g. work permit and visa requirements, taxation, assignee balance sheet, etc.) and in compensation and benefit principles of both local and international employees. Having a good knowledge of SAP CRM and Lean Six Sigma methodology is a plus.
- You are a reliable team player with a strong customer service mindset and have cross-cultural sensitivity.
- You are a detail-oriented and flexible professional who is keen on details and has a proactive attitude.
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong command in English.
|Location:||West Mckinley, Taguig City|