- Lead and build a high-performing team to achieve brand business objectives
- Develop and execute business plans with clear KPIs supported by strong marketing, commercial, and operating plans
- Manage overall business unit financial performance and profitability
- Analyze business performance and identify key areas of improvement and business opportunities
- Develop, implement, and share best practices across the organization
- Contribute to the development commercial process strategy and general business planning
- Strategically improve procedures by reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Training and mentoring team members within the business unit
- Build, manage and develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders (brands, marketplace platform)
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with brands and e-commerce partners
- Lead problem solving of issues with external partners that may arise
- Identify new e-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Prepare and present product proposals to future and current e-commerce partners
- Identify industry trends and competitive market insights
- Lead development and training of the team
- 7+ years of experience in commercial or category management in e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field.
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects with attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and industry contacts
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships
- Up to date on industry trends and consumer behaviors and industry trends.
Work Location: Taguig, City
Work Setup: Hybrid; Monday - Friday.