Be one of our dedicated front liners responsible for providing exceptional customer service and efficient and accurate transaction processing. If you like dealing with people and helping maintain and expand positive relations with customers, potential customers, and co-workers, you can be a great addition to our team and jumpstart your banking career as a Sales Associate Management Trainee.
Your search query
- A blockchain developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
- Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- To support the Laboratory Operations Manager in planning and pursuing capacity and technical capability development, quality, efficiency and sustainability of the Chemical Laboratories.
- Responsible in controlling and organizing the day-to-day technical operations of the Multilab chemical testing laboratories and ensuring compliance of technical implementation activities and procedures to ISO 9000, ISO/IEC Guide 17025 requirements, and global system requirements.
- Reports to the Laboratory Operations Manager, coordinates with the Business and support groups, and supervises indirectly the Operations Executive and/or Junior Operations Executive/Technical Operations Assistants and other Lab staff.
- Preparation and updating of project financials assigned (including preparation of monthly project cost update report for accounting cost recognition and closing of completed projects
- Preparation of corporate budget, corporate financial projections, and other management related financial reports.
Job Description / Profile
Recruitment Manager Mass Recruitment Specialist All Departments
Overview of position
Reports to Manages Cooperates with
Name of position
Home Credit Philippines
Recruitment ManagerCreated by (position)
Approved by (position)
Date of approval
Head of HR
Mass Recruitment Team Lead
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Graduate of any 4 year course
• At least 3 years of working experience inTalent Acquisition in a
• Preferably has an experience handling minimum of 10 team
• Keen to details
• Number oriented
• With Excellent people management and leadership skills
• Above average oral and written communication skills
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word,
• Highly skilled in developing presentation materials
Other: ………. Employee
• Achieve monthly recruitment targets
• Oversee daily recruitment productivity
• Supervise and monitor the performance of the team
• Provide regular coaching session to the direct reports to
help them develop their areas for improvement and to
continuously strengthen their skills
• Strategize on receiving manpower requisition and
assignment of requests to the recruiters
• Execute regular calibration meeting with the stakeholders
• Create and send regular recruitment reports
• Build strong relationship with the hiring managers
• Create a bigger and sustainable talent pipeline
• Assist the Recruitment Manager in developing effective
• Handle other related tasks as required