- Ensure that 100% of billed items are booked in AR Sub-leger
- Provide AFD 1 Manager with relevant information that needs to be reported from operation which will be relevant in providing revenue comments for each period.
- Ensure that AR clearing accounts are zero-out on a monthly basis. All balances should be explained to AFD 1 Manager on or before WD3
- Ensure that AR Sub-ledger ties back with General Ledger and that items are valid on a monthly basis. Any reconciling items should be explained to AFD 1 Manager by WD3
- Summarize invoices that are unbooked at AR Sub-leger Module after cut-off and send to AFD 1 Manager by WD1 for accrual including corresponding six-segment string
- Daily validation of Sub-ledger and General Ledger Balances
- Ensure that there will be no unapplied collections > 2 months
- Control Accounts Receivable-Trade Account for sub-ledger use only.
- Provide explanation on unbilled receivables > 3 months
- Shares AR function related learnings to team on a regular basis
- To maintain detailed list transactions with creditable withholding tax and ensure that corresponding BIR Form 2307 has been secured.
- Safekeeping of of all BIR Accountable Forms related to Billings and Collection
- Record keeping and monitoring of all issued billings and receipts
- Full control in all revenue and receivables related accounts;
- Billings should be booked via SL; no spreadsheet entries on AR Trade account;
- Accounts Receivable Clearing Account should be zero at all times;
- Ensure no intercompany receivables will be booked without corresponding booking of intercompany payable from other entity; No SL and GL difference.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Accounting, preferably CPA.
- Sound understanding of PFRS;
- Must be capable in a high-technology environment and be able to thrive in a fast –paced corporate setting. Experience in an Oracle and/or other ERP environment is essential. Must have advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong team-management, interpersonal, supervisory and customer-oriented skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to be self-directed and solve problems required.
- Strong knowledge of Philippine GAAP and Taxation, and IFRS required.
- Strong knowledge in Philippine Taxation
Work Schedule: Mondays to Fridays
Work Setup: Hybrid (Work from home and work on site)