- You will manage the timely update and delivery of our employee personnel data.
- You will ensure quality completion to employee-related requests and queries.
- You will ensure excellent employee engagement by coordinating, communicating, and following up with regular employees throughout their JTI journey.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in human resources or other related courses.
- You must be experienced in working for least 2 years at a multinational company or GBS with knowledge in HR processes.
- You must be a good English communicator with a Customer Service mindset and fluency in both English and Mandarin.
- You are an excellent team player with a good understanding of HR processes (i.e. payroll, statutory reporting requirements, etc.).
- You are an open-minded individual who understands cultural diversity.
- You must be proficient user of MS Office programs and HR ATS (e.g. SAP HR, SAP CRM).
|Location:||West Mckinley, Taguig City|