- You will collaborate with Consumer Insights team to extract relevant consumer insights.
- You will lead application of insights to brand planning process and actions that will drive competitive advantage for their brand.
- You will constantly monitor the competitive environment and translate knowledge into brand plans that will create competitive advantage for their brand.
Building Brand Equity
- You will lead the 5 phases of Marketing Strategy Framework for the brand.
- You will understand how the brand fits into the portfolio in developing the brand strategies.
- You will ensure all brand program aspects are consistent with agreed Brand Foundations.
- You will define brand Product Quality Strategy, Packaging Strategy and Pricing Strategy.
- You are responsible for measuring and monitoring the brand performance ongoing.
- You will recommend action plans & course-corrects when consumer, competitive or external environment changes.
Integrated Marketing Communication
- You will lead the development of Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) plan against the brand.
- You will lead all aspects of advertising and media planning for the brand.
- You will ensure integrity of consumer communication activities within the overall brand strategy.
- You will initiate and own Creative Development Strategy and advertising process for their brand.
- You are accountable for packaging design and execution and ensure fit within overall brand strategy.
- You will contribute to agency management briefing and evaluation process.
- You will share IMC communications and results with Regional staff on selected growth platforms.
Profit & Loss Management (P&L) or Financial Forecasting
- You are accountable to deliver brand P&L in line with business objectives.
- You will lead all marketing inputs into the Original Budget (OB) and Mid-Year Update (MYU) for their brand(s).
- You will provide quality input into financial forecasting for their brand(s).
- You will understand the brand’s overarching strategies and how they apply to their brand.
- You will lead development of brand strategies for their particular brand.
- You have the ability to set priorities, make tradeoffs and have clear focus.
New Product Development (NPD) and Innovation
- You will own innovation to drive growth/sustainability of their brand (both base business innovation and NPD platforms).
- You will develop near-term innovation funnel for their brand.
- Project Management
- You will ensure that all projects related to the brand are delivered effectively.
- You will develop project management capability of the project teams.
- You will prioritize brand projects and allocate resources appropriately.
- You will collaborate with Sales to leverage shopper and customer insights into stronger brand plans, and to develop clear brand priorities and objectives by channel.
- You will understand the evolving channel dynamics and applies to brand plans.
- Marketing Policies, Compliance and Integrity
- You will understand all relevant policies of the brand, including marketing policies to kids, compliance requirements and procedures.
- You will take ownership of the effectiveness of the cross-functional team.
- You will create a winning brand team, and manage talent through effective recruitment, development, coaching and advancement planning.
- You will accurately assess brand team and provide constructive and effective feedback on Strengths and Development Opportunities through formal MAP (Managing and Appraising Performance) and informal feedback
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree, preferably from top universities
- Adept in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- A professional with at least 8 years of experience in consumer marketing, preferably within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods or Consumer Food industries. Also have experienced working across functions in a manufacturing company
- Knowledgeable in media management and advertising development process
- An excellent communicator with proven leadership skills