- Be responsible for the provisioning of all onboarding/off boarding requests and implementation of new user requests utilizing Active Directory and other product lines.
- Coordinate with customers, vendors, and internal departments to manage requests and projects accordingly.
- Oversee technical configurations of multiple identity and access management solutions and processes – predominantly Okta, Azure Active Directory and Thycotic
- Be responsible for the creation and optimization of onboarding and offboarding as well as other relevant IAM scripting
- Participate in defining and implementing overall access and authorizations, security strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in the creation of IAM architectures.
- Develop policies and procedures for provisioning new user accounts and resolving permission-related issues.
- Perform regular account audits and provide permission reporting in response to audit requests.
- Work with department leaders to understand business requirements, information technology standards, information security policies, and other considerations that influence how identity and access solutions and services should perform and operate using a risk-based approach.
- Ensure identity and access services perform according to defined processes and comply with applicable information security requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or Information Science and or Information Technology and or other related degree
- 7-10 years of experience with Active Directory, LDAP profile, or Azure AD configuration
- 3-5 years of experience with Okta and ADFS
- 1-2 years of experience working with security software and tools
- 2 years of experience with managing 3rd party systems access
- Advanced understanding of joiner, mover, leaver processes
- Intermediate understanding of IAM concepts such as least privilege, Role based access control, and access governance
Work Schedule: Morning shift
Work Setup: Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days WFH)